Are your weeknights filled with the hustle and bustle of running the kids to sports practice, games and other extra curricular activites?
Are you in a recipe rut?
Have you or someone in your family been diagnosed with food allergies and are stumped on quick dinners?
Does your household have picky eaters?
Do you like to make quick and easy dinners?
—If you answered YES to any of the above we have a great quick and easy weeknight dinner for your family that is also free of gluten, dairy and egg!
-1 loaf of Schar Gluten Free Baguette
-1-2 Tablespoons of Smart Balance Buttery Spread
-1 teaspoon of fresh minced garlic
-4-5 Tablespoons of Pizza Sauce of your choice
-Pizza topping of your choice (examples: pepperoni, salami, black olives, onions, green peppers, green olives, mushrooms, ham, pineapple)
-1 bag of Follow Your Heart Vegan Gourmet Mozzarella Shreds
-Optional: Italian Seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees
2. Mix the Smart Balance Buttery Spread and fresh minced garlic in a bowl
3. Cut the baguette in half lengthwise and spread garlic butter on top
4. Bake 3-5 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and top with pizza sauce and toppings and sprinkle with Italian seasoning (optional)
6. Pop back into oven for 8-15 minutes until bread starts to brown and cheese begins to melt.